Green People Neutral Light Day Moisturiser is a light, fragrance-free skin-balancing organic moisturiser for ultra-sensitive skin
- Alcohol-free and bursting with vitamins and minerals to promote skin health
- Naturally soothes and protects easily irritated skin
- Made with 88.8% certified organic ingredients
How does this scent-free moisturiser care for your sensitive skin?
- Prebiotics restore a healthy skin balance to help prevent acne and impurities
- Willow Bark is rich in Salicin, an anti-inflammatory which reduces irritation and helps control acne breakouts
- Chamomile extract is rich in flavonoids instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation
- Perilla oil has powerful antioxidant properties with a soothing action ideal for eczema and dermatitis
- Avocado oil is bursting with a wide range of nutrients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals
- Jojoba oil helps to balance sebum levels, and is a highly protective oil rich in Omega-7&9 fatty acids to provide a non-sticky, light and soft skin feel
- Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) increases skin hydration and is a rich source of minerals and trace elements essential for normal skin cell function
Ingredients that Green People don’t use in their products
Green People’s natural and organic Neutral Light Day Moisturiser is made without essential oils, gluten, SLS/SLES, parabens, MI, MCI, triclosan, phthalates, lanolin, propylene glycol, alcohol denat., harsh foaming agents, pore-blocking aluminium, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances and colourants, PABA-sunscreen, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, EDTA, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic sensitive moisturiser that nature can offer.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
How To Use
Use Scent Free Light Day Moisturiser in the morning after cleansing. Apply with light tapping motions.
If your skin is out of balance, use as part of your evening skin care routine to help prevent blemishes.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE (PREBIOTIC), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, PERILLA FRUTESCENS (PERILLA) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, SALIX NIGRA (BLACK WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYSED JOJOBA ESTERS (FROM JOJOBA OIL), FUCUS VESICULOSUS (SEAWEED) EXTRACT, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SORBIC ACID.
Content 50 mls.
About Green People
Green People was founded in 1997 with the promise to never use aggressive ingredients or synthetic chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, alcohol (ethanol) or synthetic fragrances or colourants and to never test on animals.
Green People was one of the first companies to have cosmetic products certified organic by the Soil Association in 2002. Since then they have also obtained certification from the Organic Food Federation and EcoCert. They are now proud to offer 140 or more products of which almost 90 % is certified by at least one of these certification bodies.
For 13 years in a row, they have gained Ethical Accreditation awarded by the Ethical Company Organisation and published in the Good Shopping Guide. They have been praised for their dedication in using organic, sustainable ingredients that are cruelty free and fairly traded.
They are able to offer safe natural and organic products for the whole family.